Source : sports.donga.com/HTML...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Song Il-gook, comeback as "Jumong's grandson""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Interview] Song Kang-ho, "The answer is to not do it if it's not the best"
A paler Song Kang-ho said, "It took 23 hours and 50 minutes to come to Martinez Hotel from Pusan whe,...More
Korean cowboy "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" charms at Cannes
"The Good, the Bad, the Weird" had a good reception at Cannes Film Festival. It is a movie about men,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week