Korean actor Song Il-gook [Asia Economic Daily]
Korean actor Song Il-gook will be attending a state dinner today held in honor of Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev's visit to Korea.
The actor -- who rose to fame in 2006 thru MBC TV series "Jumong" -- was invited to the presidential event, which will take place at the Blue House this evening.
"I heard that the viewership rating for 'Jumong' reached as high as 80 percent in Kazakhstan when it aired from December 2008 thru April 2009", a source close to the actor was quoted as saying. "The Kazakhstan president was very interested in the show so naturally, Song Il-gook was invited to the dinner".
Song, 38, is the son of veteran Korean actress Kim Eul-dong and has appeared in numerous television dramas including "Emperor of The Sea" (KBS, 2004), "Lobbyist" (SBS, 2007) and "Land of wind" (KBS2, 2009).
Reporter : Kang Seung-hun tarophine@
Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
KBS televised music show "Music Bank" cancelled again
VJs of the televised music program "Music Bank" [KBS] KBS' televised music program "Music Bank" ,...More
Im Soo-jeong attends Calvin Klein show in Shanghai
Korean actress Im Soo-jeong attends Calvin Klein fashion show held in Shanghai, China on April 1,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.