Source : english.kbs.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
HAN Sang-jun named PiFan festival director
The Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) has named HAN Sang-jun to serve as festival director for the next three years.
HAN, who last year served as head programmer, has also worked as a professor at ChungAng University and as a programmer for the Pusan International Film Festival,...More
New Govt. Plan to Promote Korea's Image at Home & Abroad
Korean pop culture has spread rapidly abroad especially in Asia through the phenomenon called the Korean Wave.
The government seeks to create a second Korean Wave with a new plan to promote the country's cultural treasures at home and abroad.
Kim Duyeon tells us more.
The brand is "HanStyle".
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.