TV star Song Il-gook's detailed wedding plan has been released. His wedding will take place at a five-star hotel in Seoul in the evening of March 15th. Instead of the western-style wedding ceremony preferred by today's young people, Song and his fiancée opted to go traditional.
Source : world.kbs.co.kr/engli...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Pres. Calls on Ministry to Step up Promotion of Arts, Culture, Gov't to Boost Support for Culture Industry
President Lee Myung-bak said Friday the government should embrace the arts and culture from a broader perspective.
Speaking to Culture Ministry officials at a policy briefing session in Chuncheon, Gangwon Province, the president said their ministry has not done its part to develop the cultural co,...More
Korean Films Win Recognition in Europe
Now, there appears to be growing interest in Korean films overseas.
Domestic productions are winning critical acclaim at major film festivals in particular, in Europe.
Jeong Soyun explains.
Korean films are gaining increasing recognition on the international stage, winning numerous awards and h,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week