Song Ji-hyo is in the hospital for allergies to Western medicine and is recovering with her parents nursing.
C-Jes Entertainment told Star News on the 20th, "Song Ji-hyo is recovering at the hospital with her parents nursing".
"We haven't contacted her since her admittance so we aren't sure about her condition but we know she is in recovery".
About her discharge, "It's still undecided. The date will be made with the doctors comment and her condition".
Busy with MBC drama "Gyebaek" and SBS TV program "Running Man", she was at the hospital last 16th for some ivy when she showed allergic reactions to the medication and was sent to the emergency room.
She missed the recording for "Running Man". Her respiratory systems are swollen as well so she is wearing a breathing mask to help her.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Song Ji-hyo hospitalized, recovering with parent nursing"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Han Ye-seul returns from USA in October to promote movie
Han Ye-seul, who left for USA after KBS drama "Spy MyeongWol" will return in October and promote h,...More
[Spoiler] "Gyebaek" Lee Seo-jin and Song Ji-hyo hug, Hyomin is jealous
Song Ji-hyo hugged Lee Seo-jin. In the MBC TV drama "Gyebaek", Song Ji-hyo was worried sick that ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.