He said, "I read the script three to four months ago and I couldn't sleep because of the pressure. Not just the fact that I was acting out someone so great, but also playing the younger role of Han Seok-Kyu, a great actor".
He then continued, "There was an imaginary scene where the young Sejong and the older Sejong talk to each other and that was the second time I met with Han Seok-Kyu. He monitored my acting later and I felt tears in my eyes. He appraised me for doing a good job and I couldn't help but tear".
Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki will be coming back with "Penny Pinchers", a movie with Han Ye-seul. He said, "There are no pretty scenes of me, it is one of the worst characters I've ever been but it should be fun".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Song Joong-ki, "I cried when Han Seok-Kyu taught me""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Star Says] Soo-ae, "A misunderstanding with designer label sponsorship"
"I requested to the staff beforehand to watch out for designer labels, so that I can concentrate o,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.