Park made her first appearance in the drama for the first time on the 17th. A story of the four men in 1993 when they were 20 was told on this day's episode. It was the memory of Choi Yoon's (Kim Min-jong) birthday party.
The four men went out on a blind date with inflated hearts. Their partner was known as the 'bomb girl'. Lee jeong-rok (Lee Jong-hyuk) pretended to be stupid, Choi Yoon a mama's boy, Im Tae-san (Kim Soo-ro) shook his hands and Kim Do-jin (Jang Dong-gun) spoke with a lisp.
However, their acts didn't keep up long when Kim Eunhee (Park Joo-mi) arrived. She appeared with an apology that her lecture finished late and the four men stared at her with their mouths open.
Netizens say, "Park Joo-mi shines on TV", "She is so hot", "I wish she would keep coming out" and more.
Source : news.sportsseoul.com/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "A Gentleman's Dignity" Park Joo-mi's first appearance"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week