Soo-ae made viewers' hearts ache as she smiled for those around her even in the worst of conditions.
The house became devastated. Her aunt, who had been told she had cancer twice and said there was nothing to be scared of anymore, fell to the floor and cried her heart out. Even Myeong-hee (Moon Jeong-hee), who would never leave Seo-yeon alone, shivered and shook as she cried.
However, Seo-yeon was different. She didn't want them to waste time crying so she smiled even brighter with Ji-hyeong at home.
She greeted her family who came to visit her like nothing was wrong and welcomed the food her aunt brought her.
Without a word, she approached her aunt who was in the kitchen preparing food and told her, "It's not as hard as you think".
Meanwhile, along with her family and friends finding out about her illness, Seo-yeon also met with Hyeon-ah, Hyang-ki's mother.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "A Thousand Days' Promise" Soo-ae "I'm alright""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" Jeong Il-woo and Lee Cheong-ah kimchi kiss
Jeong Il-woo and Lee Cheong-ah shared a kimchi kiss. On the twelfth episode of tvN drama "Flower ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.