Added episode 6 captures for the Korean drama "When A Man's in Love" (2013)
Directed by Choi Byeong-gil, Kim Sang-ho-I
Written by Kim In-yeong
Network : MBC
With Song Seung-heon, Sin Se-kyeong, Chae Jeong-an, Yeon Woo-jin, Lee Chang-hoon, Jo Jae-ryong,...
20 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:55
How long does love last and when does it bloom and shrivel? Love has two sides to it. There's the fluttering of the heart and warmth. And wanting to become someone better than you are... Like nature that spawns life, love can uplift a depressed spirit. There are times when you are consumed by jealousy as well. The urge to have someone's exclusive attention. And misunderstandings that arise from being insecure and feeling inferior... You cannot make a person love you back. Just like how you cannot choose when you will die, love is also like that. It's something you have no control over. We grow and mature as people through love.
Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/04/03
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added episode 5 captures for the Korean drama 'All About My Romance'
Added episode 5 captures for the Korean drama "All About My Romance",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 1 captures for the Korean drama 'She Is Wow'
Added episode 1 captures for the Korean drama "She Is Wow",...More
[Video] Added videos for the Korean movie 'The Singing Contest'
Added videos for the upcoming Korean movie "The Singing Contest",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week