Da-ran was delivering a bouquet to a wedding one day as a part time job. She was surprised at the fact that her friend Min-joo (Lee Hee-jin) was getting married without even telling her. She felt frustrated and told herself, "I must pass my exams this time. It seems only those who've passed send out invitations to each other".
Then she got a call that the bouquet was switched and threw herself in between her friends to 'catch' the wrong bouquet.
She missed a step and rolled down the stairs and the man who helped her up was Yoon-jae. After that, Da-ran and Yoon-jae developed into a relationship and they promised to marry each other after a month.
Meanwhile, soon after their promise, Yoon-jae exchanges souls with a teenager in an accident.
Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Big" Gong Yoo and Lee Min-jung meet for the first time in wedding"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "To The Beautiful You"
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "To The Beautiful You",...More
[Spoiler] Added episodes 29 and 30 captures for the Korean drama 'My Husband Got a Family'
Added episodes 29 and 30 captures for the Korean drama "My Husband Got a Family",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.