On the final episode of "Brain", aired on January 17th, Bong-gu and Ha-yeong got happily married.
Ha-yeong entered the wedding hall led by her brother Kang-hoon (Sin Ha-gyoon), and her husband-to-be Bong-gu couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful bride.
Beom-joon (Kwak Seung-nam) hosted the wedding although he lost to Bong-gu in the game of winning over Ha-yeong.
While the contrast in expressions between Bong-gu and Beom-joon were so obvious, Beom-joon looked away when Bong-gu and Ha-yeong shared their first kiss as husband and wife. Kang-hoon grinned.
Meanwhile, Dae-sik (Sim Hyeong-tak) received the bouquet on this day and he confessed his feelings to Eun-sook (Lim Ji-eun) with it. She replied to his questions with a deep kiss and the two ended happily as well.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Brain" has a happy ending, Kwon Se-in and Kim Ga-eun get married"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Terrestrial Broadcasters to Sternly Respond to Cable Operators
The nation's three major terrestrial broadcasters, KBS, MBC and SBS, have decided to respond stern,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.