He falls into shock when he finds out that the person who hurt Bae Sik-joong (Kim Sang-ho) was not Kim Jong-sik (Choi Il-hwa) but Jin-pyo (Kim Sang-joong). He had risked Sik-joong to make Yoon-seong burn with anger for revenge.
Yoon-seong tells Kim Na-na (Park Min-young), "Leave me before you get hurt because of me. My father made Sik-joong like this. He will control me to wherever he wants to get his revenge. To him, I'm not his son or anything else".
Na-na consoles him by saying, "I will stay with you". Lee Yoon-seong however says, "I don't want to get anyone hurt. I don't want to lose anyone. It's enough that I'm in pain. It's alright if I can withstand it. Do you know what I have done? I made Sik-joong like that. I didn't even glance at Kim Jong-sik when I knew he was going to die".
Na-na hugs him from the back and says, "I understand you. Kim Jong-sik took away my parents and I wanted to repay him the same way. If you didn't do it, then I would have. So don't be hard on yourself like this. I understand".
Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-seong and Lee Kyeong-hee (Kim Mi-Sook) reunited for the first time in 28 years in this episode.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "City Hunter" Park Min-young back hugs Lee Min-ho"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.