Satek-bi (Oh Yeon-soo) saw Eui-ja kill Moo-jin and said, "That was cruel, how could you kill Moo-jin who has been loyal to you all his life just so you can save Eui-ja?"
Saying he would pay for what he'd done, Satek-bi said, "I will slowly but painfully ruin what you treasure" to which Moo-wang asks, "Have you been in love with Moo-jin?"
She boldly confesses, "He was the one and only man I had in my heart".
Next to his body, Satek-bi confesses, "You are no longer someone who can share your tears or love. If there is a next life, I want to be the one who grows food with you, wait for you and cook dinner for you".
Meanwhile, the end of this days episode hinted the full scale appearance of adults and raised high expectations about the next episode.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Gyebaek" Oh Yeon-soo cries at Cha In-pyo's death"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[TD On Air] "Spy MyeongWol" special, harsh criticism
"Spy MyeongWol" special is being criticized harshly by the viewers. KBS2 drama "Spy MyeongWol" ed,...More
Today's drama ratings 2011/08/15 : "Warrior Baek Dong-soo" VS "Spy MyeongWol"
The light and shade on Monday and Tuesday dramas "Warrior Baek Dong-soo" and "Spy MyeonWol" show c,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.