Song Ji-young and Lee Seon-ki walked together. They were lovers from the past. At that moment, Song Ji-young hurt her ankle and Lee Seon-ki was helping her walk.
Lee Sin and Lee Gyoo-won happened to be together at the same time. Lee Sin was massaging Lee Gyoo-won's legs. Lee Gyoo-won kissed his forehead. The four of them ran into each other. The two couples let go the hands they were holding.
Lee Seon-ki confessed to Lee Gyoo-won, "Song Ji-young was my first love". Song Ji-young also told her son, "He's the man I was about to marry".
Lee Sin told Lee Gyoo-won, "You almost became my sister". If Lee Seon-ki and Song Ji-young really developed into a relationship and get married the two become siblings.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Heartstrings" Jeong Yong-hwa and Park Shin-hye might be siblings"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Today's drama ratings 2011/08/11 : "The Princess' Man" and "Boss" only 0.2% difference
"The Princess' Man" decreased slightly from its first ranking position. According to AGB Nielsen ,...More
Yoon Sang-hyeon height issue is over "Standing next to Choi Ji-woo"
Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon suffered from rumors about his height but seems to have overcome it thanks t,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.