On the twelfth episode of the MBC daily sitcom "High Kick 3, The Short Legs Counterattack", Kye-sang found Ji-won who was rioting against the disconnecting of 2G phones on the streets.
He joined in the riot himself and helped her, then during their break on a bench, he went to get coffee. However, while he was gone Ji-won, who has narcolepsy, had fallen asleep.
He couldn't wake her up so he sat down next to her and waited until she woke up, reading a book. He looked at her with loving eyes at the way she was sleeping with her cell phone held tight in her hands.
Then he felt his heart ache as he found out through Park Ha-seon that the reason why Ji-won couldn't get rid of the phone was because of her father who passed away. Viewers are now curious about what will happen to the romance between the handsome doctor and the high school girl.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "High Kick 3" Yoon Kye-sang and Kim Ji-won-I official romance?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Song Hye-kyo, "I'm not trying to be mysterious, I just don't have anything to do in Korea"
Song Hye-kyo denied that she was being mysterious. An interview was shown with Song Hye-kyo on SB,...More
Choi Ji-woo beats Kim Tae-hee and Lee Young-ae in Hallyu star ranking!
Hallyu star Choi Ji-woo is still very popular in Japan. She took first place in the "Hallyu Star ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.