The November 1st episode of "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" introduced new relationships.
Yoon So-i is a nice-looking girl from a good family and kind too, being the "Mother"s friend's daughter' type. Cha Ji-soo returned to Korea two years ago at Cha Seong High School and rekindled a romance with Yoon So-i.
While Cha Ji-soo was in America, Yoon So-i had been with Kim Ba-wool. However, as soon as Cha Ji-soo returned, she betrayed him.
Having an argument in a class room, Kim Ba-wool and Cha Ji-soo were caught by student-teacher Yang Eun-bi (Lee Cheong-ah). She told Cha Ji-soo, "A person's mind is not a revolving door".
Trying to dominate her, he brought out the Casanova in him, kissed her forehead and said, "Love is for open bidding. You can share it".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] Jeong Il-woo, "Love is for sharing""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Jung Yoo-mi gets sick after Kim Rae-won breaks up with her... is she pregnant?
Noh Hyang-gi (Jung Yoo-mi) started vomiting after Park Ji-hyeong announced he is breaking off thei,...More
[Spoiler] "A Thousand Days' Promise" ranks number one
The SBS drama "A Thousand Days' Promise" kept its position as the leading drama. According to AGB,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.