Ki-joon has fallen into confusion. He was starting to have feelings for Gong Ah-jeong whom he was carrying out a false marriage with. His brother Hyeon Sang-hee (Seong Joon) also likes Oh Yoon-joo.
Hyeon Ki-joon was drunk. He opened the fridge and food that Gong Ah-jeong made was sitting there and he took a bite.
Gong Ah-jeong put on the necklace and earrings he had presented to her. She was satisfied but felt uncomfortable. She went to him to return the present but he fell in front of her. It looks like it was the food that she had made.
Gong Ah-jeong stayed up all night taking care of him. Then fell asleep next to him. Ki-joon caught the hands of Gong Ah-jeong who got up to leave. Whether or not he will abandon Oh Yoon-joo and choose Gong Ah-jeong is in question.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Lie To Me" Kang Ji-hwan and Yoon Eun-hye sleep on the same bed"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Miss Ripley" Lee Da-hae is hostess + anger act
"Miss Ripley" Lee Da-hae have the viewers attention with her extreme image change and enthusiastic,...More
[Spoiler] "Lie To Me" Jo Yoon-hee says, "Let's start over" to Kang Ji-hwan
Yoon-joo asks Ki-joon to start over. On the 7th episode of the SBS drama "Lie To Me", Yoon-joo (J,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.