Lee Jeong-hye's father Lee Hyeon-soo returned to Korea. He is rivals with Kim Poong-gil (Baek Il-seob) and a character who met Kang Ki-tae through unfortunate circumstances.
Being a Korean-Japanese businessman, Lee Hyeon-soo was a casino business rival with Kim Poong-gil. Lee Hyeon-soo aimed for his life but Kang Ki-tae had saved Kim Poong-gil once and they had become rivals since then.
Jeong-hye didn't know this and arranged an appointment for the both side parents to meet. Enemies met at last.
Kim Poong-gil and Kang Ki-tae were shocked to see him and he took Jeong-hye outside.
A red light is alert between Jeong-hye and Ki-tae who thought they wouldn't hav any trouble.
Source : reviewstar.hankooki.c...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Light and Shadows" Dok Go-yeong-jae forbids marriage"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week