MBC TV "Lights and Shadows" is recovering its viewing rate and it's about to break through 20%.
According to AGB Nielsen Media research on the 15th, "Light and Shadows" aired on the 14th rated 19.0%. This is 1.9% higher than the previous 17.1%.
Sin Jeong-gu (Seong Ji-roo) claimed that bribery was necessary to let her go on TV but Kang Ki-tae (Ahn Jae-wook) was against it saying the singer wasn't powerful enough and the company's financial status was low and that it was more important to earn the hearts of people.
Eventually Ki-tae visited the funeral home of a producer to get on his good graces and got the opportunity to go on radio for the first time. Later, Lee Hye-bin's "I Am Your Woman" became a great hit.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Light and Shadows" takes the lead, not far from 20%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "The Equator Man"
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "The Equator Man",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 5 captures for the Korean drama 'Dream High 2'
Added episode 5 captures for the Korean drama "Dream High 2",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 13 captures for the Korean drama 'Salaryman'
Added episode 13 captures for the Korean drama "Salaryman",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.