Lee Pil-mo decided to betray Jeong Gwang-ryeol and take over power.
Soo-hyeok felt Cheol-hwan was going to be kicked out of the Blue House and department of head Kim (Kim Byung-gi) suggested, "There is only one way you can live. I have means to deal with you if you spill out Cheol-hwan's corruption".
Soo-hyeok thought hard about this and decided that he would betray Cheol-hwan and looked for people to work with him.
After hearing what he had to say, a friend told him, "I will be with you until the very end. You are responsible for my life".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Lee Pil-mo decides to betray Jeong Gwang-ryeol"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Spoiler] Added episode 1 captures and updated cast for the Korean drama 'Fashion King'
Added episode 1 captures and updated cast for the Korean drama "Fashion King",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 15 captures for the Korean drama 'Dream High 2'
Added episode 15 captures for the Korean drama "Dream High 2",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.