Lee Jeong-hye broke up with Kang Ki-tae.
She prepared to leave for Japan and called Kang Ki-tae to break up with him saying, "I can't stand myself for becoming a burden until the end. Please let me go".
Kang said, "If you're leaving for treatment, I can send you off anywhere you want to go. However, I can't send you away if you're running away from reality. I am comforted by just the sound of you breathing next to me. I am grateful for that but have you been thinking about leaving me?"
Jeong-hye tried to persuade him, "It might be cold and tough at first but this is the right choice for your future".
Ki-tae argued, "What use is a future without you? Think about Jang Cheol-hwan who made you like this. You must watch how I avenge you and win. Don't run away and stay next to me so that I win. I won't survive if you're not here".
Jeong-hye cried at the way he only saw her.
Meanwhile, Chae-yeong (Son Dam-bi) visited Jeong-hye and supported their relationship although she had been in love with Kang for a long time, "I want Ki-tae to become happy and I think that is with you".
Source : reviewstar.hankooki.c...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Nam Sang-mi breaks up with Ahn Jae-wook"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Big" Gong Yoo's sad proposal, "Please bite"
Gong Yoo made a fishing proposal to Lee Min-jeong but was refused. Kang Kyeong-joon (Gong Yoo) sh,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.