While Myeong-hee was getting scolded by designer Pierre Yoo (Kim Kwang-gyoo), she ran into Soo-hyeok.
He called her out and asked her who Pierre thought he was, humiliating her like that, and offered to find her another job.
However, Myeong-hee said that's the way everyone learnt how to do their work and said, "Forget about me, what about what you do?" She's seen him talk to Madame Yoon in the boutique about women they were going to take to the safety house.
Soo-hyeok said, "If there's a light for everything in this world then there is also a shadow" and asked her not to ask anymore.
Soo-hyeok had to leave suddenly before he could finish talking with her because of a phone call from Cheol-hwan (Jun Kwang-ryul) and Myeong-hee cried out of pity and worry while watching him walk away.
Meanwhile, Ki-tae (Ahn Jae-wook) had officially taken over the entertainment group and has now stepped into show business.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Shin Da-eun sheds tears at Lee Pil-mo's back"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Final Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2011.12.30 ~ 2012.01.01
The number one movie this week is "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.