Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Why did Son Dam-bi hide her whereabouts?
She stared blankly at Kang Ki-tae (Ahn Jae-wook) when he was caught and dragged out at the press conference on the thity-fifth episode. Then 4 years later in 1980 spring, Yoo Chae-yeong was nowhere to be found. Lee Jeong-hye (Nam Sang-mi) was in the place where Yoo Cha-yeong used to be.
She said, "A phone call from Paris was the last I heard of her. I think she went to Paris from New York". The Pierre (Kim Kwang-gyoo) said, "She's all about being international".
Soon-ae said, "You think she's just loafing around? She's busy" and when he asked her doing what, she said, "I don't know what she's doing but she's not just loafing around".
Yoo Chae-yeong wasn't a character of great importance but she did add taste to the drama with her involvement in the three way relationship with Lee Jeong-hye and her absence brings out curiosity.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Son Dam-bi hides herself…why go to Paris?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
Newer : "Syndrome" 1% all alone
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Fashion King" Lee Je-hoon and Yoo-ri get back together and kiss
Lee Je-hoon and Kwon Yoo-ri from drama "Fashion King" shared a deep kiss. On the fourth episode o,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.