The grown up cast of "May Queen" is going to appear now.
The child actors and actresses roles ended in the eighth episode and the grown ups will appear from the next.
In the meanwhile, Jang Do-hyeon (Lee Deok-hwa) exploited Kang Dae-pyeong's (Ko In-beom) shipyard and Kang-san (Park Ji-bin, Kim Jae-won) goes abroad to the States by request of his grandfather who asks him to find the shipyard back.
Jang Do-hyeon accidentally discovers a scar on the back of Hae-joo's neck and butler Park got more and more anxious the more he suspected. With the condition of paying off her debts, he sends her and her family back to Hae-nam.
Lee Geum-hee (Yang Mi-kyeong) realized that Hae-joo could be her daughter and set out to find her once they had left and she found a piece of clothing Hae-joo wore when was young. Butler Park ordered some men to kidnap Hae-joo and her family and shut them up in storage.
They managed to escape when the men are not looking but Hae-joo dove into the ocean in the end while being chased by them.
Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "May Queen", appearance of the grown up cast"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Box Office for the Weekend 2012.09.07 ~ 2012.09.09
The number one movie this week is "The Bourne Legacy",...More
"May Queen" breaks own record, creates gap with "Five Fingers"
MBC weekend drama "May Queen" broke its own record again. According to AGB Nielsen Media Research,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.