He performed a very cold act in the SBS drama "The Musical" on the first episode, Septmeber 2nd. Yoo-jin (Park Ki-woong) started the musical business as a 3rd generation magnate, but he is friendlier with numbers than art, and he only thinks about the profits. He left a strong impression by acting so cold to Eun-bi (Koo Hye-seon), who joined the musical to pursue her passion.
However, it seems like he will turn 180 degrees in the next episode. On a date with long time lover Ra-kyeong (Ki Eun-se), he will do something that shows the true city guy.
Walking arm in arm, a forehead kiss, and a sweet kiss -- all in the still -- shows the real connection of the couple. In turns out, the actor and actress had just met for the first time, and after the scene they were really awkward.
Naturally becoming a couple through a promise made by the two familes, Ra-kyeong and Yoo-jin have been investing and promoting the musical and are very professional in their jobs but one day become involved with passionate believer Ko Eun-bi and her supporter/genius songwriter Hong Jay (Choi Daniel), who are both so different from them.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] Park Ki-woong and Ki Eun-se's sweet kiss"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Scent of a Woman" Lee Dong-wook's love for Kim Seon-ah
"Scent of a Woman" Lee Dong-wook is fighting to keep his love. In the SBS TV drama "Scent of a Wo,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.