Park Yong-woo had his first kiss.
Nam Na-bi started her shoe business and took part in the brand entering project, hosted by Lee's department store. Nam and Lee had to be careful in even seeing each other as they were now host and participant and Yoon Seol-ah was waiting for them to shake up and fail.
Lee Woo-jae asked Nam Na-bi out to dinner and she was surprised as they were to be careful. It turned out to be his mother's birthday.
"It's my mother's birthday today. She used to like fowl seaweed soup" he explained. Eating his mother's favorite dish with his lover, he continued, "It was so cold eating here last year but not this year".
They looked at each other with loving eyes and shared a kiss soon enough. They kissed for the first time in thirty-nine episodes. Many viewers welcomed this sweet scene and felt tingly together.
However, there was another bit of misfortune waiting for them at the end of the episode.
Source : reviewstar.hankooki.c...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] Park Yong-woo and Yeom Jeong-ah shared their first kiss"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Dokdo-claiming event expected to worsen Korea-Japan ties
Japan`s Shimane Prefecture on Friday held a ceremony in the provincial capital of Matsue to mark the so-called Takeshima Day, attended by some 500 people including a vice minister-level official and members of the Japanese parliament. Takeshima is the Japanese name for Koreas easternmost islets of ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.