Sang-chu was the one bullying Choi Seol-ri.
Koo Jae-hee (Choi Seol-ri) was changing into a woman alone in the waiting room. However, someone appeared and took her girl's clothing.
Kang Tae-joon noticed what happened and caught the criminal. It was the student who had been bullying Jae-hee from episode one. Kang Tae-joon threatened him of bullying her. It was the same person who pushed her into the pool.
Kang Tae-joon got back the girls clothing and gave them to Jae-hee.
The student who bothered her on this day was Sang-chu from Mighty Mouth. His figure and expression fit the profile very well.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] Sang-chu steals Choi Seol-ri's clothes"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Bridal Mask" Joo Won and Cheon Ho-jin come face to face
Joo Won and Cheon Ho-jin are facing each other. On the twenty-sixth episode of the KBS 2 drama "B,...More
[Spoiler] "Arang and the Magistrate" Sin Min-ah used up 17 days
Tension was added to "Arang and the Magistrate" as more clues were found. On the sixth episode of,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama