She was curious about his past in the middle of their lunch on the latest episode of SBS drama "Take Care Of Us Captain", aired on February 23rd.
She asked him, "I want to know what kind of a person you are".
She continued, "I want to know how you've lived, who you met and I am very curious about how you got acknowledged as a good pilot. I am also curious about how you met manager Choi Ji-won, the relationship with director Hong and why he is the way he is to you".
Kim Yoon-seong said, "I will tell you when the time comes".
Meanwhile, Yoo-seong was applauded for protecting a child passenger in danger with an attitude of immaculate professionalism.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Take Care Of Us, Captain" Koo Hye-seon tells Ji Jin-hee "I want to know your past""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "The Sun and the Moon" Kim Soo-hyeon finds out who Wol is
On "The Sun and the Moon", Hwon (Kim Soo-hyun) found out who Wol (Han Ga-in) actually was and crie,...More
[Spoiler] "Wild Romance" Why Lee Dong-wook saved Jessica? The secret behind the shoelace
Whom Lee Dong-wook really saved was revealed. On the final episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Wild Rom,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.