Sin-yeong's father found out that his son-in-law Kang In-cheol's women from the past was his daughter-in-law Jang Seung-joo (Yoon Jeong-hee) and punshed him. He cancelled his post as the director of the Center and put a brake on the path of his success. In-cheol told Sin-yeong who went ballistic about this that he couldn't operate surgery anymore because of his injured hand. In-cheol had been in a car accident with Sin-yeong and suffered from aftereffects.
Sin-yeong went home and blamed Jang Seung-joo. She though everything had started from her. "Who are you to ruin my husband's future? Both of you must be punished. You have lost me everything".
She said, "You haven't lost anything but my husband has nothing left. Do you know how long he only worked without sleeping or eating? He has to step down from being director for the reason that he had dated you before". She couldn't hide the hate she had for Jang Seung-joo.
Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "Tasty Life" Yoo Seo-jin angers"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Five Fingers" Joo Ji-hoon gives up during recital
Yoo Ji-ho (Joo Ji-hoon) stopped playing halfway through a recital. SBS "Five Fingers" showed Yoo ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.