Kim Tan ignored Cha Eun-sang who let go of his hand first but ended up going to her first. When she asked, "Now do you see me?" and he replied with questions; "How have you been? Is it better away from home? Are you glad you don't see me? Are you glad you let go of my hand? I saw u in my dreams, last night".
Cha Eun-sang awkwardly said, "I'm going, you should go, it's late" and tried to turn around but he spun her around and kissed her. He added, "Do I look like the type of guy who goes when you tell me to? You missed me as well".
She claimed she didn't miss him and he kissed her again saying, "Lie to me again. Don't come home today. Don't come to my house today even if my mother calls you".
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "The Heirs" Romantic kiss"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Secrets" Lee Da-hee confesses the truth
Lee Da-hee confessed the truth. On the sixteenth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Secrets", Sin Se-y,...More
From Stevie Wonder to 2NE1 - International Worlds Collide at 2013 MAMA Airing in the U.S. Exclusively on Mnet America
Hit-makers Icona Pop and Ylvis ("What Does the Fox Say") to Share the Stage with Asia's Me,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week