Viewers showed favorable response to the first episode of "The Rooftop Prince".
SBS drama "The Rooftop Prince" showed Lee Gak (Micky Yoochun) trying to solve the Crown Princess' murder case and Park Ha's (Han Ji-min) crying act along with Do Cha-san (Choi Woo-sik) getting dressed as a woman.
Micky Yoochun had no trouble being the prince in the drama with his discipline, force and stable eye contact.
Han Ji-min managed to draw attention to her character as well with her pretence of having lost her memory.
While Choi Woo-sik, Lee Min-ho-I, Jeong Seok-won and others have done well on this day, Choi Woo-sik got dressed as a woman wearing a Hanbok and Jeong Seok-won expressed the terrifying beheading on this day.
Viewers posted on the bulletin, "1 hour was like 10 minutes", "It was so much fun and exciting", "I'm impressed with Micky Yuchun and Han Ji-min's crying act" and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "The Rooftop Prince" first reaction "1 hour was like 10 minutes""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "A Wife's Credentials" viewing percentage falls"
General Service Channel JTBC drama "A Wife's Credentials" is going ahead with a steady viewing per,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.