On the second episode of the MBC drama, Han Tae-sang coincidentally met Seo Mi-do whom he was sponsoring. He also found out that she was still poor even though he was supporting her.
Having kept her in his head for a long time, he decided to keep her close. He got her a job at his company Golden Tree and showed determination to take care of her until the end.
One day, he took her to her father's old bookstore and started rearranging the books. He asked her, "Move in with me and live comfortably with me".
Mi-do was surprised and asked him what he was getting at. He boldly told her, "I'm asking you to marry me".
Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[Spoiler] "When A Man's In Love" Song Seung-heon proposes"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Iris 2" Lee Beom-soo kidnaps Lee Da-hae!
Lee Da-hae was kidnapped by Lee Beom-soo. Joong-won (Lee Beom-soo) used Soo-yeon (Lee Da-hae) to ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***