Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Korean Dramas Make Inroads into U.S. Market
Korean drama has landed on the American shores and it rapidly coalescing into another Korean wave that may sweep the United States as it has swept much of the world. Along with other signs of Korean culture, whether cellular phones, female professional golfers or Kimchi, Korean dramas are coming of ,...More
Hallyu Star Choi Ji-woo to be Featured in World's Famous Magazine Vogue
The leading star of the Korean Wave (Hallyu) Choi ji woo will appear as a cover model in the Taiwan edition of the world-renowned fashion magazine "Vogue" this May. This is the first time a Korean has been so featured. Choi recently completed a photo session for the cover.
Choi Ji-woo was selected ,...More
8th Women's Film Festival Runs April 6-14
By Nigel DSa - Assistant Editor / Staff Writer
The 8th Women's Film Festival in Seoul (WFFIS) opens this Thursday April 6th and will run to the 14th, 2006. The non-competitive international festival will screen films dealing with various aspects of daily life, politics, social and environmental i,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.