Viewers were extremely angered about the new KBS 2TV "Drama Special - The Daughters of Club Bilitis" which was aired on the evening of the 7th.
Several opinions about the drama were posted on the bulletin for "Drama Special - The Daughters of Club Bilitis" as soon as the broadcast started.
"Drama Special - The Daughters of Club Bilitis" is about the various types of female homosexual love in different age levels with Park Myeong-hee (Choi Ran) and Choi Hyang-ja (Kim Hye-ok) in their 50s, career woman Kang H an-na (Han Go-eun) and Lee Yeong-eun (Oh Se-kyeong) in their 30s and high school students Kim Joo-yeon (Jin Se-yeon) and Yoon Yeo-kyeong (Ahn Ji-hyeon) in their teens.
Majority of the viewers said, "Please stop the broadcast. Honestly, this isn't right", "I feel it is embarrassing for a public broadcasting company like KBS to be producing dramas that beautify homosexuality", and more.
On the other hand, there were those who opposed by saying "Is homosexuality a crime?"
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Heo Jae-hoon and Kim Ok-bin public kiss "Official couple"
Actress Kim Ok-bin and rock band Schizo's Heo Jae-hoon admitted to their relationship and shared a,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.