Suzy of the girl group Miss A will appear in the KBS drama "Big". According to the production company Bon Factory on April 16, Suzy will play a mischievous and cheerful girl named Jang Ma Ri, who struggles to keep her own boyfriend.
The romantic comedy drama "Big" will be written by the so-called "Hong sisters", who wrote hit dramas such as "You're Beautiful", "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho", and "The Greatest Love", and it will present an extraordinary story in which the spirit of a eighteen-year-old boy enters the body of a thirty-year-old doctor. Actor Gong Yoo will play the doctor with the soul of a teenage boy named Seo Yoon Jae, and actress Lee Min-jeong Will play his girlfriend and temporary substitute teacher named Gil Da Ran. Suzy said, "When I heard the news that I was cast in the drama, I was very glad and could not even sleep well at night due to excitement. I have to learn more, but I will do my best to produce an excellent drama along with other senior actors".
Suzy has already been acknowledged as an actress due to her appearances in the drama "Dream High" and the movie "Architecture 101", and she hopes to become a successful idol actress with her appearance in "Big".
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama