"Syndrome" isn't able to step over into the terroitory of 1% viewership.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, JTBC drama "Syndrome" took in an average 0.798% of viewers across the nation.
"Syndrome", which spent just KRW3 billion on medical tools for the drama, seemed to be doing well on its first episode with 0.926% viewership, but it's been falling ever since. The second episode stopped at 0.796%, the third at 0.770% and the fourth at 0.798%. It's been hanging around 0.7% since the first episode.
Meanwhile, TV Chosun's "Hanbando - Drama" rated 1.143%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Syndrome" beat by "Hanbando - Drama", can't seem to reach 1%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Dream High 2" Jiyeon practices and practices just to survive
Rian (Jiyeon) struggled to survive as a talented idol without relying on her face on the latest ep,...More
[Spoiler] "Salaryman" Hong Soo-yeon causes an accident
Hong Soo-yeon ended up taking care of Jeong Kyeo-woon after he got into an accident. Woo-hee (Hon,...More
Added on the set videos for the upcoming Korean drama "The King 2 Hearts"
Added on the set videos for the upcoming Korean drama "The King 2 Hearts",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.