"Syndrome" offered many things to see but didn't succeed much in viewing percentage.
According to AGB Nielson Media Research on the 14th, JTBC medical drama "Syndrome" rated 0.926%.
This is a low number considering the first episode of "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" rated 1.601%.
"Syndrome" caught attention with the various subject matters like an emergency patient at the crossroads of life and death, the conflict between a bad tempered genius doctor and talented and human rookie and a beautiful, talented female doctor who will create a love line between them. Another factor was the scene where brain surgery was done without anesthesia.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Syndrome" first episode rates 0.9%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added episode 70 captures for the Korean drama 'Gwanggaeto the Great'
Added episode 70 captures for the Korean drama "Gwanggaeto the Great",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 7 captures for the Korean drama 'Glowing She'
Added episode 7 captures for the Korean drama "Glowing She",...More
[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Nam Sang-mi is jealous of Narsha
Nam Sang-mi got jealous at the way Ahn Jae-wook and Narsha were so close to each other. Jeong-ja ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week