JTBC drama "Syndrome" has found its steady place.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 7th, the eighth episode of "Syndrome" rated 1.190%. This is 0.195% more than the previous record.
"Syndrome" showed instability compared to "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats". However, as the drama proceeded, the percentage went up from 0.9% to 1% and it seems like it's found its place.
Hae-jo (Han Hye-jin) put her finger into the mouth of a patient who was fighting for his life in the elevator which stopped due to malfunction and hurt her finger everywhere.
Meanwhile, TV Chosun "Hanbando - Drama" rated 0.842%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Syndrome" rises in percentage"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"The Slave Hunters" Kim Ji-seok discharged on the 7th
Actor Kim Ji-seok-I is being discharged on the 7th. Kim Ji-seok-I is being discharged from milita,...More
Added teasers and stills for the upcoming Korean drama "Love Rain"
Added teasers and stills for the upcoming Korean drama "Love Rain",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week