The girl group T-ara will not attend various awards ceremony that will be held at the end of this year. Their agency, Core Content Media, said on November 10, "T-ara will not be able to attend awards ceremonies for singing groups such as 'Melon Music Awards', 'Mnet Asia Music Award', and 'Golden Disc Award' that will be held one by one starting from the end of this month. T-ara has been requested to attend those events, but they cannot find time from their tight schedule as they will make a comeback to the Korean music industry while simultaneously holding activities in Japan, and they also plan to visit Asian countries such as China and Taiwan".
T-ara will release their mini album entitled "Black Eyes" in the middle of this month and begin their activities in Korea with the song "Cry Cry" by appearing on KBS 2TV's music program "Music Bank" on November 18.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Super Star K2's Kim Eun-bi To Debut As YG Entertainment Group
Kim Eun-bi has been finalized to be a part of a new girl group under the prestigious YG Entertainm,...More
Colin Firth Being Considered For Yoo Ji-tae's Role In Hollywood "Old Boy"
Hollywood's version of "Old Boy" is currently in the works. And word of a strong potential candida,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week