Big Bang Taeyang's (Dong Young-bae) brother is debuting as an actor.
tvN media reports said, "Taeyang's brother Dong Hyeon-bae has been cast for drama "Oh! Boy!"".
"Oh! Boy!" is about a high school boy band and is due to be released next year. The cast is made up of supporting actors and will bring joy to those who watch it as eight other rookie actors and models fill up the spaces.
Looking very much like his brother Taeyang, Dong Hyeon-bae has just as much talent and skill as his brother. Majoring in acting, he also was in the short film "Transformation Story".
Dong Hyeon-bae can be seen on the 3rd of October on tvN's "Oh! Boy!".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Taeyang's brother debuts in drama "Oh! Boy!""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"The Princess' Man" ranks 1st place even with "Boss" ending
KBS 2TV drama "The Princess' Man" kept its top position over SBS's "Protect the Boss" until the en,...More
Noh Min-woo-I and Hwang Jung-eum right to Hallyu Stardom?
Noh Min-woo-I and Hwang Jung-eum have been cast for the drama "Full House 2". Noh Min-woo-I and H,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017