Taiwanese pop group, Super 7, has accused Korea's Girls' Generation (SNSD) of undergoing plastic surgery, igniting a fiery response from Korean netizens.
Taiwan media reported on Friday that Super 7 stated their opinions regarding SNSD in an interview.
The Taiwanese girl group has already been criticized for allegedly copying the "Hoot" music video by the Korean group. The girls have stated that they were initially offended by such accusations, but later understood why people were so upset.
They further declared that only a couple of the Korean group members can sing and dance well, while the rest do not particularly stand out. Super 7 also claimed that they are natural beauties with natural curves who have not gone under the knife, unlike the Korean girls.
Although they made such accusations, Super 7 admits that they won't ever be as famous as SNSD and will look up to them.
Enraged fans have shot back at the Taiwanese girl group, claiming that the group should stop copying SNSD and be more respectful.
By Lee Ha-na
Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr/...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"My Girlfriend Is an Agent" to get Bollywood remake
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week