I've been a tech enthusiast for nearly my entire life and I exported myself from the US to the tech-savvy city of Seoul in 2005. Since then I've worked with a number of Korea's technology companies, large and small, helping them promote their products and brands around the world. When I'm not writing for this blog, you can find me biking along the Han River or taking pictures all over Korea.
Source : www.advancedtechnolog...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Restaurant in Tokyo Wins 2 Stars on Michelin Guide
A Korean restaurant in Japan has received two stars in the 2012 Tokyo edition of the Michelin Guid,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama