Teaser revealed for the upcoming Korean movie "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon"
"Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon" (2011)
Directed by Kim Han-min
With Park Hae-il, Ryoo Seung-ryong, Moon Chae-won, Kim Moo-yeol, Park Ki-woong, Ryohei Otani,...
13 years after the King Injo Revolt, the Chosun Dynasty is attacked by the Chung Dynasty of China. A young man named Na-mi leaves his demolished village to find his young sister, Ja-in, and her finance Su-koon, who were to wed on the very day of the attack. While on his mission to rescue her, he is being traced by Jushinta, a fierce Chung Warrior, and his band of malicious men who are out to stop him. Na-mi has but a day to rescue his sister before she is taken away to be a slave. When Na-mi finally finds his sister, Jushinta comes between them and a fierce battle between two of the finest warriors unfolds.
Release date in Korea : 2011/08
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Music Video by Gavy NJ released for the Korean omnibus movie "Short! Short! Short! 2011"
Music Video by Gavy NJ released for the Korean omnibus movie "Short! Short! Short! 2011",...More
[Spoiler] "City Hunter" Park Min-young about to fall... will Lee Min-ho save her?
Park Min-young is in danger of falling to death and will Lee Min-ho save her? SBS TV "City Hunter,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.