Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Finecut announces sales deals from Hong Kong
Korean sales company Finecut announced a number of deals during Hong Kong's Filmart (March 22 – 25) including pre-sales of upcoming big budget Korean War drama, 71 – Into the Fire to UK distributor Showbox Media.
"71-Into the Fire" is directed by John H. LEE (Lee Jae-han) and stars KWON Sang-wo,...More
Women's film festival in Seoul opens April 8
The International Women's Film Festival in Seoul kicks off its 12th edition April 8 with German drama The Day Will Come, directed by Susanne Schneider. Running for eight days at the Artreon Theater in Sinchon, west-central Seoul, the fest will screen 102 films from 27 countries under the banner "Se,...More
"The Good, the Bad, the Weird" Receives U.S. Release
Kim Jee-woon's "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" is to finally get its U.S release. Caught up in a law,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week