"Tone-Deaf Clinic" is about a woman who tries to overcome tone deafness for the man she loves and the clinic instructor who falls into the love line while trying to help her. This movie is directed by Kim Jin-yeong from "Fortune Salon" and "Clash of the Families" and features Yoon Sang-hyeon and Park Ha-seon.
Lim Jung-eun takes on the role of Bora, a friend of the leading female character who becomes a rival unexpectedly while trying to help her out. The movie started filming on the 2nd and will be released at the later half of this year.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The Equator Man" Lim Jung-eun cast for "Tone-Deaf Clinic" with Park Ha-seon"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added teaser and images for the upcoming Korean drama "I Love Italy"
Added teaser and images for the upcoming Korean drama "I Love Italy",...More
"The Taste of Money" Baek Yoon-sik becomes anoxic while training
Actor Baek Yoon-sik is showing the maximum in fighting spirit. Baek Yoon-sik has been getting at ,...More
"What happened for 7 years?" Kim Seon-ah's recent times
Kim Seon-ah's change in appearance has become an issue. A post titled, "Kim Seon-ah's body now wh,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.