"The Front Line" 20 minutes long promotional video has been revealed to the buyers for the first time at the Cannes film market on the 11th. Director Jang, the actors, and distributors from all countries, seem to all have been greatly satisfied.
Showbox plans on proceeding with the second market screening on the 15th and letting know "The Front Line" to the world.
"The Front Line" is the most looked forward to movie of all about the warriors who had to risk their lives to dominate the highlands while the cease fire negotiation was going on during the Korean War. An investment of about 10 billion won (~US$10 millions) was made.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The Front Line" pre-sold to 3 countries... what about Cannes?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added stills for the upcoming Korean drama "Miss Ajumma"
Added stills for the upcoming Korean drama "Miss Ajumma",...More
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Scent of a Woman"
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Scent of a Woman",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.