Source : www.koreacontent.org...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Gong Ji-young's Novel to Captivate Japanese Readers
"Our Happy Time", a novel by Korea's most celebrated female writer Gong Ji-young, will be published ,...More
Korean Wave Spreads to Operas
The popularity of Korean culture in Japan has been spreading to art as well.
On May 8, the Japanese online news provider Iza reported that the National Opera of Korea will perform in Tokyo in June and that the hallyu wave will likely spread to operas as well. It also described the National Opera ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.