Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
This Week at the Box Office
Movies might be a good idea since rain is in the forecast this weekend.
It's a collection of dramas this week, a Korean mystery of a man in search for his memory, a German flick taking place in prison and concert stages and a quiet Japanese film on the bond between mother and son.
Kim Youngwon giv,...More
Movie Festival Aims to Revive Chungmuro
A district in the heart of Seoul called Chungmuro is where it all began for Korea's film industry.
The curtains went up for the first Chungmuro International Film Festival, an event aimed at shedding NEW light on OLD movies.
Our Lee Jeewon was there.
Chungmuro, a district in the heart of Seoul, h,...More
Korean iron fists charm the Americans
Eon Kid, a Korean animation, is taking the airwave TV channels in the U.S. by storm.
Design Storm (CEO: Sohn, Jeong-Sook) announced last October 23 that Eon Kid, whose broadcast began at the end of last month on Kids WB!, an affiliate channel of Warner Bros., has been at the top of the U.S. airw,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.