MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts" revealed its main poster and is preparing for the first broadcast.
"The King 2 Hearts" is about the love between a North Korean female sergeant Kim Hang-ah (Ha Ji-won) and South Korean Prince Lee Jae-ha (Lee Seung-ki) under the setting of a constitutional monarchy. In the poster, the two are mystically affectionare and loving towards each other. Ha Ji-won even lost weight for this drama.
Kim Jong-hak Productions stated, "Ha Ji-won and lee Seung-ki are satisfying the staff with great teamwork. This drama should be very enjoyable with Lee Seung-ki in royal uniform and Ha Ji-won in white like a goddess".
Meanwhile, "The King 2 Hearts" is produced by Lee Jae-gyoo and writer Hong Jin-ah from MBC drama "Beethoven Virus" with the cast including Lee Seung-ki, Ha Ji-won, Yoon Je-moon, Lee Yoon-ji, Jo Jeong-seok, "Lee Soon-jae, Yoon Yeo-jeong and more. It is to be broadcasted after "The Sun and the Moon".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The King 2 Hearts" reveals main poster"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama