Ha Ji-won boldly shows off her stunning legs.
On the fourth episode of the MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts" that is to be aired on the 29th, she puts up her two legs on a desk, looking sexy.
This scene reminisces the way Lee Seung-gi was sitting on the second episode as Ha Ji-won sits at a desk with her two legs up and deep in thought. Unlike Lee Seung-gi who was flipping through a magazine, Ha Ji-won's expression lost in thought hints that she might be going through a mental change.
This scene was shot on the 8th at a set in Anseong, Gyeonggi Province and she is wearing a smart North Korean uniform. Her stunning legs lit up the whole atmosphere of the shooting set.
Seeming shy of the exposure of her legs at first, when the cue sign fell through she prevailed the atmosphere of the set and became a professional.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The King" Ha Ji-won's healthy legs"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Interview] Han Ga-in, "It's not that I didn't, I couldn't"
The 'it' girl is Han Ga-in (30, Kim Hyeon-joo) these days. It took her 10 years to become 'the lov,...More
Kim Ok-bin cast for SF movie "AM 11:00" with Jeong Jae-yeong
Actress Kim Ok-bin is starring in the movie "Am 11:00". Her agency told My Daily on the 27th, "Ki,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.